CAMICERIA E. MAFFEIS SRL
Via Sempione 17
24125 Bergamo – Italy
Data of the operator of the website https://emanuelemaffeiseshop.com and communication services:
Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l., with registered office in 24125 – Bergamo, Via Sempione n° 17.
Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. is the operator of https://emanuelemaffeiseshop.com (which includes all domains and subdomains bound to https://emanuelemaffeiseshop.com).
All prices are exclusive of VAT. There are no additional costs other than those clearly indicated in the grand total of the “order summary”. Any customs duties applied by the country of destination of the goods must be added.
Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. reserves the right to make changes regarding the price, description and/or availability of products without prior notice. You are requested to always check prices before ordering.
Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. In both cases Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. does not acquire the user’s payment information. The realization of the ordered product begins as soon as confirmation of payment is received.
Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. has tried its best to represent, as accurately as possible, the colors and textures of the fabrics that appear on this site. However, the colors and textures you actually see may vary depending on the configuration of your monitor and video card, so we cannot guarantee that they are faithfully displayed.
4. Measurements and styles
All of our garments are made on the basis of measurements, directions given and the experience of our tailors.Before shipping each shirt is meticulously checked to make sure that the measurements correspond to the order placed. Any discrepancy can correspond to a maximum of 2% (over or under).
The correctness of the measurements provided is very important in terms of the final result, so before proceeding with the order the Customer must make sure that he/she has entered the correct data. This is because upstream there is a continuous effort to improve the style and design of our shirts, which can thus change over time in details but also because the fabric colors themselves can vary slightly. Even with modern dyeing techniques it happens that different rolls of fabric have non-identical shades.
5. Delivery times.
Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. products will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer within 4 weeks after order confirmation.
6. Customer Care
The purpose of Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. is to ensure complete customer satisfaction. If for some reason the garment sent is damaged or does not conform to the order confirmation, Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. will find a solution that satisfies the Customer.
7. Personal Information
Your privacy is very important to us. We do not disclose any data you provide to third parties. You will also be able to access and modify all personal information online at any time.
8. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The website https://emanuelemaffeiseshop.com and its contents, including services, programs, data, styles, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, the trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial designs and any other sign susceptible to industrial and commercial use (i), are the property and ownership of Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. and are protected by national and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.
Under no circumstances does Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. grant any license, waiver, transmission, total or partial assignment of the aforementioned rights, nor does it confer any right or possibility to obtain it, especially with regard to alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the aforementioned contents without the prior express and written authorization of the corresponding owners. The user may use the site and its content for personal and private use only. Any other use will be prohibited and will require prior express and written authorization.
Camiceria Emanuele Maffeis S.r.l. makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this site is free of viruses or other malware. You may use, download, and print the contents of this site solely for your own personal and own non-commercial use or personal use. Excluding your own personal use or internal commercial purposes, you may not do anything listed below without written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or trade with any content on the site;
- modify, distribute or publish any content on the site with any purpose;
- reproduce the site in any way (crawls, framing, deep linking), from/to this site and from/to another web page;
- use the content of the site for any kind of commercial purpose
9. User Obligations.
In general, users shall operate at all times in accordance with applicable laws, usages and customs, in good faith, employing due diligence and refraining from using the site in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the site, the assets or rights of Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l., the rest of the users or, in general, third parties. Concretely and without implying any restriction in the preceding paragraph, while using the site, the user will be obliged to:
- Provide true and accurate information on the data requested in the registration forms or in the realization of orders and keep them updated.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate in or from the site, any information or material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, intimidating, xenophobic, violent or discriminatory because of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, public freedoms, honor, intimacy or image of third parties and in general the regulations in force.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the site any program, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the site, any service or any computer, system or network.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the site and not to use the content and information of the site for advertising purposes or to send any other message with any commercial purpose, nor to collect or store data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities or substitute yourself for another in the use of the site or any service thereof, including the use, in your case, of third-party user names or access passwords or any manner.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for your own purposes, disuse or damage any data, information, programs or electronic documents on https://emanuelemaffeiseshop.com
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the site any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights, industrial or trade secrets of third parties, or in general any content whose legal compliance you do not have, in order to make it available to third parties.
Notwithstanding Articles 52 to 58 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal under Article 59 letter c) of the same Code (under the heading “Exceptions to the right of withdrawal”) is expressly excluded for orders made to measure and customized through the use of CONFIGURE and CREA settings on the website https://emanuelemaffeiseshop.com
To ensure a high level of service, Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. provides for the withdrawal of the contract, if the made-to-order garment has: structural imperfections. Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. provides for the refund of the amount paid following fulfillment of the conditions listed in the Returns and Refunds section.
Only unused and undamaged garments will be accepted. Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse to make a refund if the garment shows obvious signs of use or damage. Garments that have been altered in any way will not be accepted.
To obtain a refund, you must proceed as follows:
- Download, by accessing the following link, the file to be filled out to request a refund, and send it by e-mail to email@example.com or by registered mail to the address below, enclosing 3 photos of the worn garment (seen from the front, side, back) so that the defect is visible.
- The claim is viewed and approved by the employees of Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. who will notify the customer of their approval.
- The garment to be returned must be boxed in its original packaging and sent at the customer’s own expense, along with the return approval form, by traceable shipping method to the address:
CAMICERIA E. MAFFEIS SRL
Via Sempione 17
24125 Bergamo – Italy
- Within 7 working days of receipt of the garment, the amount will be credited back to the same payment method used at the time of purchase if possible (Credit Card or bank transfer).
Any shipment that does not comply with the above conditions will be returned to sender without the issuance of any refund.
We also remind you that:
- The item must be returned undamaged (i.e. unused and complete with all original packaging and accessories) along with the approved Return Form.
- For international returns, we ask that you indicate the contents as ‘Return’ stating the value of 1 EURO. All shipping costs and any customs charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
Upon satisfaction of the above conditions, the buyer is entitled to be refunded the full amount excluding shipping costs. Coupons or Discount Coupons used to purchase the item will be replaced with new Coupons or Discount Coupons to be used for other purchases. The customer must return all items purchased, if they are part of a promotion, to receive a full refund. Any retained items will be charged at full market value.
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org or registered mail.
11. Changes and Refunds:
Should there be any changes to be made, prompt and attentive after-sales service will be available to ensure the ideal fit.
Any reports (fit defects, imperfections or other) must be received at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving the garment. If the report is made after 30 days, any interventions will be the responsibility of the customer.
12.Consumer Legal Warranty:
The Products offered on the Site comply with the relevant applicable regulations in Italy. The company Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. respects and protects the consumer in terms of the legal guarantee of conformity and is liable for any defect that becomes apparent within the term of two years from the delivery of the goods pursuant to art. 130 of the Consumer Code.
The following defects do not fall under the concept of “conformity defects”:
- personal comfort preferences in wearing;
- damage caused by customer actions;
- wear and tear;
- loss of fastening buttons;
- breakage of zippers during use that are caused by mechanical jamming.
In accordance with Article 132 of the Consumer Code, the buyer forfeits all rights if he or she fails to report the lack of conformity to the seller within two months from the date the defect was discovered. To this end, the consumer must send the notice in writing to the address:
Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l.
Via Sempione 17
24125 Bergamo, Italy
or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, unless there is proof to the contrary, it is presumed that conformity defects arising within six months of delivery of the goods already existed on the date of delivery.
In order to benefit from the legal warranty, the consumer must provide proof of delivery of the same by the company for this purpose by keeping the purchase invoice, or any other document that can attest to the date on which the purchase was made (e.g. credit card statement) and the date of delivery.
In the event of a defect of conformity ascertained and falling within the definition of it as given in paragraph 2, the buyer may request in accordance with art. 130 of the Consumer Code, alternatively, without ever incurring additional expenses the repair or replacement of the purchased goods, a reduction in the purchase price or the termination of this contract, unless the request is objectively impossible to meet or is excessively onerous for the company Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l..
Once the request has been forwarded, the company Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. will reply to the consumer within seven working days of receipt, indicating its willingness to carry out the request, or the reasons preventing it from doing so.
If the company Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. decides to accept the consumer’s request, it shall indicate the method of shipment or return of the good as well as the expected time limit for the return or replacement of the defective good, without charge to the buyer (in Italy).
If the repair and replacement are impossible or excessively onerous, or the Company Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. has not repaired or replaced the goods within the period referred to in the preceding paragraph or, finally, the replacement or repair previously carried out has caused significant inconvenience to the purchaser, the latter may request, at his option, an appropriate reduction in price or termination of the contract. In this case, the buyer must send his request to the company Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l., which, within the next seven working days of receipt, will indicate its willingness to give effect to the same, or the reasons that prevent it from doing so.
If the company Camiceria E. Maffeis S.r.l. accepts the Purchaser’s request, it shall indicate the proposed price reduction or the manner of returning the defective goods against the total refund of the amount paid, for the re-credit of which the consumer shall indicate the operating procedures.